Website Revamp and Redesign Services
Is your website your company’s lean mean marketing machine helping you to generate more sales or is it driving away your customers? Need to revamp your website content to give it the much needed overhaul? With the rapidity of change in cyberspace these days, it’s not hard to imagine that websites can quickly become outdated and become your cyberspace equivalent of a dinosaur.
Try finding a website design from the nineties and notice its poor interface, bad colour schemes and tackiness. Websites need to keep up with the times like everything else in your business. A badly kept website is a poor reflection of your overall business reliability and constancy. Most newly developed designs today consist of some Flash, are more interactive in nature and have user-friendly interfaces.
Allow us to turn your online nineties lemon into a lean, mean, profitable machine with our website revamp/redesign services.
Why Should You Revamp the Content of Your Website?
A website is more than a company’s pretty face on the Internet. It has to contain all valuable company information and news, comprehensive product information, interesting content, contact details, and all these while ensuring that you give a positive impression to your potential customer. That’s of paramount importance if you’re looking to garner sales leads from your website – a good design and maneuverability can do that and more
Your company website is the fundamental and ultimate representation of your business, your values, unique selling proposition and identity. Your business is always dynamic, evolving and growing, so why shouldn't your website? Don't make the mistake of assuming that visitors are no longer visiting your website. They are, but they are simply not doing business with you because of misconceptions about your business after seeing outdated information or promotions, unrelated images or the most dreaded of all, “Under Construction” pages!
Your website is most definitely the FIRST and probably last contact your prospective clients or partners get in touch with. Why risk your market credibility with a website that does NOT accurately reflect your business which is in fact, evolving and thriving in the marketplace?
Reasons For A Website Revamp
- Search engines pick up on consistent updates and site popularity. With fresher content and search engine optimization in place, your website won’t drop out of site. It’s usually recommended in the industry that changes are made yearly to websites. While it’s unnecessary to have all the bells & whistles in place, most of the websites that come up these days have at least Flash design and enhanced navigational tools in place.
- When your website isn’t meeting your objectives and your competitors have been. What we mean by objectives is that you should be garnering sale leads, converting your prospective clients and giving your clients a good impression of your business. Keeping tabs with the latest online technology can improve efficiency and your business transactions.
- Improve the look & feel of your website. Other common reasons to consider a revamp are unattractive and difficult to navigate interfaces, not enough traffic, a dearth of content and keyword placement, design flaws and hosting problems.
- Advanced Functionality: allows you to adapt technology into your website with customized web solutions.
Websites should be more than just an online name card with nominal details, it’s an entire platform for you to engage your clients and enhance your business. With continuous updates, you can inform your clients of latest products, issue company reports and press releases. As your business grows and clients’ expectations evolve, you can add new features and enforce your web capabilities.
How can First Wish Solutions help you with your Website Revamp/ Redesign?
First Wish will assist you in accessing the problems your current website may have and provide you with sound redesign solutions. Sometimes redesigning is simply altering the content, improving navigation or optimizing graphics. Often though when the page code is so badly written, it is completely necessary for an entire page overhaul. An enhanced First Wish website is more likely to draw unique visitors and increase conversion.
Content is an integral part of your pages. Hence we emphasize on clear, concise writing to relay your company’s message without unnecessary rigmarole. If your main page is riddled with poor writing or bad spelling, you’ll be putting off serious clients. If you can impress clients by wining and dining them, you can certainly hire talented copywriters! Let them transmit your message with punchy lines and compelling points – they’ll make an ice-pack seem extraordinarily captivating. If your readers are kept spellbound, its more likely you’ll draw them back to your website, increase referrals, visibility and of course, conversion. And surely, everyone business owner wouldn’t mind the boost in sales and client base. We have customized web re-design packages to do just that.
First Wish will assist you in accessing the problems your current website may have and provide you with proven solutions. Sometimes redesigning is simply altering the content, improving navigation or optimizing graphics. Often though when the page code is so badly written, it is completely necessary for an entire page overhaul.
We provide interface evaluation and website revamp/ re-design services. How does it work?
- We start by questioning and understanding your business priorities to ensure what we recommend drives the growth of your business.
- Next, an in-depth evaluation of your current website and related applications to ensure your current design is working effectively to support your bottom line. This includes everything from evaluating your website's current interaction style, usability to the look/ feel and even copywriting language. Is your home page compelling visitors to action? Are your call-to-actions clear? Are your web applications frustrating users? All these details ultimately point to the health and success of your business.
- We proceed to recommend the most cost effective changes or holistic redesign packages together with the rationale for our recommendations. We endeavour to ensure that each recommendation is clearly understood, actionable and deliver your returns on your investment.
We don't simply identify problems. We deliver recommended constructive changes that ultimately point to the health and success of your business. If you would like more information or would like to ask for a quote, please feel free to contact us. Whether you are a business corporation look for a corporate website revamp or SME looking to integrate Content Management System (CMS) or E-Commerce into your website, we would love the opportunity to work with you.